Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CARL'S JR. JALAPENO BURGER


When we crave for burger we go to In-N-Out, even though they have limited choices their burger patty is the best. You can tell that you are getting 100% beefy goodness with every bite. Anyway, last night I wanted a burger. Instead of going to In-N-Out, we decided (or I decided) to go to Carl's Jr. instead and make use of the buy 1 get 1 coupons they regularly send in the mail. I wanted to try their Jalapeno burger so off we go. We got two jalapeno burger combos for only $7.82 (what a cheap dinner..haha). The burger looks so appealing with a thick patty, jalapeno, 2 slices of cheese, 2 slices of tomatoes, onions and lettuce. The condiments taste good but you can't deny the weird taste of the patty. My guess is that it's 30% beef and 70% extenders. I don't think I'm ever gonna use those coupons again. I'll stick to In-N-Out and their old fashioned burger.

1 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

looks yummy. i love anything spicy!

Post a Comment